After School Classes- 10 Classes
This reservation is for ten drop in classes. Choose your own days. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Join us in studio for ten sessions of our afterschool program. Multiple sessions allows students to get into a rythym while building skills and learning new techiques. Materials are supplied for the first 4 sessions.
Sessions Held Monday-Friday, 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Open to school-aged children.
Description: Our curriculum is curated through a combination of art history, encouraging self-expression, and the exploration of artistic techniques (including drawing, painting, collage, mixed-media, and more), children gain a unique educational experience. Our instructors encourage imagination, creative expression, and joy. All children receive guidance from our skilled art instructors, who have experience bringing art to young children in a fun, engaging, and joyful way.
Materials: All art supplies are included for the first 4 sessions
What to bring:
- A water bottle with plenty of water (refill station available in studio)
- Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
- Extra clothing for colorful accident or Extra layers for outdoor time
- Medications (Ex: EpiPen) if your child needs it.
- Curiosity with positive attitude!
Snacks: Each day we will have one healthy snack available to children, we are happy to provide extras in the child desires for a small fee. Additionally, children can bring their own nut-free snacks from home.
- Once you complete your purchase we will contact you to book your child's classes and complete registration. You will need to book your classes within the semester. Multiple, consistant classes allow your child to get into a rythym while building skills and learning new techiques. If you would like recommendations or suggestions on how often to book we are happy to offer guidance!